And that's not all these High Transmission filters feature a low profile titanium finish ring and anti-reflective black lock ring which sets these filters apart from the rest.
- Essential general-use outdoor color filter
- Produces deeper skies and minimizes reflections in black and white and color photography
- Combine a Polarizer with a Red 25 for incredibly dramatic black and white landscapes
- Can be rotated to achieve desired effect
- Use the Tiffen Polarizer with the enhancing filter for more dramatic effects
- Available for Wide Angle lenses
Area of sky most effectively polarized with a Circular Polarizer:
Point your index finger at the sun. With your thumb extended at a right angle (90 degrees), rotate it around the axis of the index finger. It will point out the band of deepest blue from horizon to horizon.
* Independent testing based on these specifications was conducted at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT), Rochester, NY
1. Abrasion test Severe abrasion test according to MIL-C-48497, using eraser stub certified to MIL-E-12387.
2. Adhesion test - tape adhesion test according to MIL-C-48497, using adhesive tape certified to MIL-A-A113 rev C.
3. Humidity Test humidity test in accordance with MIL-C-48497, 95% RH at 50
degrees C for 24 hours.